[ovs-dev] VXLan Status

Joseph Glanville joseph.glanville at orionvm.com.au
Mon Jan 16 22:54:17 UTC 2012

Hi Ben,

I first took the original patch and applied it to 1.3.0 with minimal
changes. This seems to apply pretty cleanly but it fails to register
vxlan as a type ( I get netdev unrecognized protocol error ).
Attached is what I have so far, if you can spot any obvious errors
that would be awesome..
Also how do I best debug changes to the datapath? VLOG seems like an
obvious way of getting debug info out but I can't work out how to get
the messages.

Joseph.