[ovs-dev] Ray Tamar

Raymond Tamar ray_tama20 at msn.com
Wed Jan 18 12:27:13 UTC 2012

Greeting to you,
My name is Ray Tamar, I am a Malaysian banker, as a matter of fact,we have not met each other prior to my letter to you, but I have a strong feeling that we can work together.
I have a deceased customer’s dormant fund, which I happened to be his personal account officer before his death which involded all his family ,I am presently chief auditor of my bank and I know all the secrete and everything surrounding this fund ,but before I disclose the full details to you, I will like to know your interest and willingness to work with me.
I am willing to furnish you with all the vital information which will be needed to claim this fund and I will also use my position in the bank to effect the transfer of this fund into your choosen bank account. At the successful end of this transaction, this fund will be shared 50%/50% between us
I will wait for your response.
Thank you
Ray Tamar