[ovs-dev] I Need Your Kind Attention

Dr. Kevin Kwesi webinfo012013 at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 26 11:14:51 UTC 2012

From:The Manager,
International Commercial Bank
First Light Branch

Top Urgent Message.

Hi,

This email is not in anyway an official but a personal and confidential proposal to you. My name is Dr.Kevin Kwesi. I am the manager of First Light branch of international Commercial Bank . I am married with two kids. I am writing to solicit your  assistance in the transfer of US$ 5,550,020.00.

This fund is the excess of what my branch in where I am the manager made as profit last year.I have already submitted an approved for end of the Year report to the head office and they will never know of this excess amount that i have already put in an escrow deposit account anonymously.

As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your mutual assistance to apply and claim this money into your bank account for further investment in your country. I intend to part 30%  of this fund to you while 70% shall be for me.

There are practically no risk involved in this transaction and everything that you do to claim this fund will be under legitimate ground. The mode of transfer is practically on your instruction to the bank. All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund. If you accept this offer,I will appreciate your timely response, email me with my private email ( dkkicb1 at hotmail.com )

Regards
Dr.Kevin Kwesi