[ovs-dev] Ref Number:RGM/1313-101

Lotto NL info at east-ambassador.com
Mon Jan 30 09:18:44 UTC 2012

  RE: EMAIL AWARD NOTIFICATION.
*Ref Number:RGM/1313-101
*Batch Number: 444821545-NL/2012
*Ticket Number: PP 3812 /2012-01
*Winning Amount : $2,500,000.00.USD

Attn: Dear Internet User

We are pleased to notify you the "Winner" of our last Secured Mega Jackpot
Online Sweepstakes result. This is a reward program for the patronage of
internet services and all email addresses entered for this promotional
draws were randomly selected from an internet resource database of
registered software and domain users.

You are required to establish contact with your claims agent via e-mail with
the particulars presented below:

CLAIMS AGENT
Contact: Mr. Leon Becker
Phone: +31 61 979 8868
Email: m.becker at yahoo.cn

In line with the governing rules of claim, you are requested to furnish
Mr. Becker With the following information:

1. Full name... 2. Address.... 3. Occupation... 4. Tel/Fax.... 5.
Cell/Mobile.... 6. Age... 7.. Winning Ref Number...........

Congratulations!!!

Michael McQUigg
Promotions Co-ordinator

NOTE: This is an Automated Message; do not respond. You should contact the
assigned claims agent immediately to process the remittance of the prize
sum to you.

NOTE; CONTACT THE CLAIMS AGENT (m.becker at yahoo.cn)