[ovs-dev] hi

appiah.favour favourchizizy1 at yahoo.com.ph
Tue Jan 31 01:57:43 UTC 2012

GREETINGS,

My name is Favour,honest and Courageous girl.I came across your profile and wish to be in a friendly relationship with you and we may discover ourselves as true friends in life,remember love is a bridge that  connect far distance to became near and to have a prophesy of love over somebody there must some odds around the corner but love survive all odds,if you share the same view with me,you can send me mail to my email Addres(appiah.favour at yahoo.com)
 and I will tell more about myself so that we can get to know each other and exchange our pictures in good faith.

Thanks,
Yours New Friend
Favour

MY EMAIL(appiah.favour at yahoo.com)