[ovs-dev] VXLAN Patches

kmestery kmestery at cisco.com
Tue Jan 31 18:34:44 UTC 2012

I'm curious what the current state of the VXLAN patches for Open vSwitch is. I saw an email from Justin on 1-24-2012 indicating the patches are being reworked at this time. I've gone ahead and forward ported the patches from last fall which Ben posted to the list, I've put them on github here:

https://github.com/mestery/ovs-vxlan

Before I spend much more time on this, I wanted to see if others are working on these so as not to duplicate effort. Is anyone currently working on these patches? If not, I will proceed to test them out and hope to submit them for inclusion into Open vSwitch.

Thanks,
Kyle