[ovs-dev] Hope to hear from you soon.

David Perry dddp59 at mail.com
Wed Aug 1 06:37:56 UTC 2012

Hello,
My name is Mr. David Perry.  I am the personal lawyer of Mr. Neal Walker, an American businessman who lost his life in a plane crash on October 31, 1999.  He deposited $30 Million with a bank here in the UK which nobody has claimed since.  All attempts to locate any of his relatives have been unsuccessful.  I and an insider with the bank have decided to look for a reliable person who is ready and willing to help claim this fund, hence this e-mail.
The plan now is for you to stand in as his relation to get this funds released to you, because the bank has just given a deadline after which the money will be declared dormant in accordance with the bank's policy.  In return for your help, you will receive 30% of the total sum.
Write me back if  you're ready to work with us on this project.
Best Regards,
David Perry.