[ovs-dev] MPLS and VLAN QinQ patch

Jesse Gross jesse at nicira.com
Fri Jul 6 22:31:00 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 9:45 PM, ravi kerur <rkerur at gmail.com> wrote:
> As mentioned earlier, in the best interest of the time(both mine and yours)
> I will have to re-evaluate whether to continue working on both mpls and qinq
> and get back to you. Its just not working out as I have done everything that
> has been asked and what doesn't make technical sense to me I have always
> resorted to discussion and giving the reasons why it is implemented that
> way.

I agree that this is not working.  At this point, I think this thread
is probably the longest that we've ever had on the mailing list and I
don't really see that we're making progress towards me being able to
apply it.  I hope that somebody will be able to pick up the patch in
the future and use it as a starting point.