[ovs-dev] Biographical Profile Confirmation

CBN admin at intl.hubprofessionals.com
Fri Jul 6 21:52:03 UTC 2012

Your email client cannot read this email.
To view it online, please go here:
http://intl.constantchannel.com/2/display.php?M=4684742&C=a4d36b97a9ebd5fa204396dd98eb69ff&S=62&L=171&N=30

06 - July - 2012

Dear Member,

You have been cordially invited to be published on the prestigious "Who's
Who" publication of executives and professionals. This milestone is a
benchmark in many of the professionals who publish with us. We are
dedicated to the recognition of excellence, spotlighting men and women who
strive to achieve and who are making a difference.

We extend our platform to you at this time and request that you edit your
biographical profile. Once completed, our clients and additionally our
member roster will be able to consult and do business with you. Our
editorial director can coordinate and work with you so that we may meet our
publishing timetables.

We wish you much continued success.

Published biography:
http://intl.constantchannel.com/2/link.php?M=4684742&N=62&L=11&F=T

Best Regards,

Carolina White
Continental Broadcasting Network

To completely remove your email address: