[ovs-dev] *****SPAM***** American cars and left hand drive Japanese cars.

Major World Advert at majorword.com
Sun Jul 8 18:07:14 UTC 2012

Spam detection software, running on the system "DT-NAS", has
admin for details.

Content preview:  Dear Sir/Madam, We are an American used car company based
  in the New York, United States of America. We deal on all types of American
   cars and left hand drive Japanese cars. We are in search of sales Agent/representatives
   in your country, If you are interested you can contact us with the below
  contact information. We request you to send an email with your full names,
   home/office address and Tel/Fax/mobile number. [...]

 pts rule name              description
-1.4 ALL_TRUSTED            Passed through trusted hosts only via SMTP
 2.2 DEAR_SOMETHING         BODY: Contains 'Dear (something)'
 0.7 MSOE_MID_WRONG_CASE    MSOE_MID_WRONG_CASE
 2.0 ADVANCE_FEE_2          Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419)
 4.2 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK     Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook