[ovs-dev] Kornel International Co. Ltd/ Business Cooperation

Kornel International kornelinternationalcoltd at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 16:41:56 UTC 2012

Dear Sirs,

Your esteemed firm was introduce to us by the Trade Chamber of Commerce.

It's a great honor to introduce our company to you.

Kornel International Co. Ltd; is  part of a family owned group of companies
based herein Togo Republique,West Africa. Kornel International Co. Ltd has
grown from a chain of retailers to become importer of various products, and
is now ideally  positioned to achieve significant growth within this
rapidly expanding market.

We are interested to buy/import your products and act as your agent for
Togo market.

Please send your details of products/services you can supply including
quantity, specification, prices, picture, procedures for our final studies.

Delivery: Lome, Togo.

In Reply, please email your full name, Company address and Telephone
Numbers etc.

We are contacting you with the desire to build a long term business
relationship and friendship with your esteemed firm.

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Yours Sincerely,

Kenneth Kalu, Director
Kornel International Co. Ltd
No.1 Rue De Belgique