[ovs-dev] GOLD FOR EXPORT SALE

Kent Omenazu greatrivercorporation at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 16:46:46 UTC 2012

*D**ear Sirs,*
*
*We are gold mining/export company here in Togo and has a registered mining
company Known as Amo mining Limited in Ghana. Ghana Republic is our
neighbouring Country. We are a registered mining company and our mining
license could be verified. *
*   *
*Indeed there is a Government S.G.S laboratory in our Ghana where you can
take our product and go for Assay report satisfying the purity of our gold.
*
* *
*How ever, if you are not a direct gold buyer . As a broker we are willing
and ready to give you 5% commission from any transaction that comes from
you if you can connect us to gold a buyer. We can as well send you an
official MANDATE in order to protect your interest and also mandating you
as our representative or Agent in your region. *
* *
*PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS OF GOLD DUST: *
* *
*PRODUCT: AU Metal ( Alluvial Gold Dust)*
*STOCK/ PRODUCTION CAPACITY QUANTITY: 250 kgs READY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE
SHIPMENT.*
*QUALITY: 24 Carats Plus*
*GOLD DUST PURITY: 99.95 % Plus.*
*OUR BEST QUOTATION/ PRICE: US$ 28,500 (Twenty Eight thousand,Five Hundred
United State Dollars)per each One kilogram.  Our price is the cheapest and
our quality is the best in this region,because we are direct gold mining
company and not middle Men or broker. Which means we can satisfy all your
need for buying gold direct from us.*
*
*
*
We are ready to send 3 grammes FREE sample to you today. How ever, before
we send out sample to you, we want you to confirm Accept our method of
doing doing business and we need to receive your email confirmation
accepting our selling price and method of payment. This is very important
before we send out Gold sample to you////////

IN ADDITION,  If you want us to send physical samples to you, WE CAN SEND
ONLY 3 GRAMMES FREE GOLD SAMPLE to you. How ever, you will pay the courier
service cost of sending samples OR tell us your courier service account and
we send FREE samples to you.

Kindly understand following points :

After we send out samples to buyers address and the buyer confirm sample
quality OK.

Buyer will place order and send advance 50% payment of total order to
enable us send shipment from ready stock

                            .
*
*  *
*TERMS OF PAYMENT :*
* *
*We are ready to sell to you on COD ( Cash on Delivery at Buyers
destination Country) that is if you can buy up to 10 Kilogrammes of Gold or
more after testing Sample OK. How ever, buyer will make initial payment
deposit of 50% of the total value of gold he/she wants to buy. These 50%
initial deposit will enable us obtain insurance cover for the shipment from
Ghana to buyers destination country, Air shipment/Transportation cost, Tax
and assay report certificate here. While the remaining 50% money of the
total gold purchase will be paid to us on COD. After delivery/ Arrival of
Gold to Buyers destination Country. *
* *
*If you are serious to buy gold from us, then you must come to Ghana to see
the gold samples in our gold mine and test the gold samples at Government
S.G.S laboratory in our Country where you can take our product and go for
Assay report satisfying the purity of our gold. Then tell us your buying
quantity. Then we can discuss every thing with you here.  NOTE: How ever,
if want us to send physical samples to you, SAMPLE IS FREE but you only
send us the courier service cost of sending samples OR tell us your courier
service account number and we send FREE GOLD samples to you. If you know
that you are serious with your buyer,then we are ready to send you a
Emergency Visa to come down,visit our gold mine in Ghana, go for Lab
test-Assay with our products,then enter into agreement with us for along
term business relationship/partnership and tell us the quantity you want
for an immediate shipment. *
* *
*Again, we always prefer our buyers to come down so that we can take
him/her to our mining site for him/her to inspect gold for himself. After
being satisfy with that,we can then negotiate and enter into an Agreement
so that he will tell us the quantity he might wish to buy for shipment and
delivery. *
*
*
* We shall email you Gold Dust picture or send samples upon your request.*
*
*
*Email: greatrivercorporation at gmail.com<http://us.mc1258.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=greatrivercorporation@gmail.com>
*