[ovs-dev] [oxm vlan 0/7] alternative approach to OXM VLANs

Ben Pfaff blp at nicira.com
Mon Jul 23 16:26:49 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 04:58:09PM +0900, Simon Horman wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 11:48:52PM -0700, Ben Pfaff wrote:
> > This is an alternative proposal to the OXM VLAN patches that
> > Simon sent earlier beginning here:
> > 	http://openvswitch.org/pipermail/dev/2012-July/019329.html
> >
> > Instead of trying to make single metaflow fields look like both
> > OF1.0 and OF1.2, it uses separate ones for each version.
>
> This looks good to me. Trying to get the same calls to work for both
> OF1.0 and OF1.2 was tricky at best.
>
> Acked-by: Simon Horman <horms at verge.net.au>

Thanks.  I added that to the first three patches, I didn't add it to
the last four since it seemed odd for you to ack your own patches ;-)

Now that I carefully compare the table in DESIGN against the test
added in patch 6, though, I see some minor discrepancies.  None of
them worry me much so I think I'm going to push this series and then
fix up those discrepancies later.

Thanks,

Ben.