[ovs-dev] [ovs-discuss] problem with LACP Failover

Ethan Jackson ethan at nicira.com
Thu Jul 26 21:21:12 UTC 2012

Please keep replies on the list.

Could you please try changing the bond-mode to balance-tcp?

ovs-vsctl set port bond0 bond_mode=balance-tcp.

I'm not sure if that will help you, but it might.  balance-slb bonds
aren't meant to be used with LACP.  In newer versions of Open vSwitch
we've tried to discourage their use more aggressively.

Ethan