No subject

Fri Jun 29 21:31:54 UTC 2012

married to Mr.desmond Adams directors J.b Industries in COTE D'IVOIRE .We=
 were married for 16 years without a child. He died after a Cardiac Arter=
ies Operation. And Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for =
the next six months due to my cancer problem (cancer of the lever and str=
oke). Before the death of my late husband last year there is this sum $4.=
5 Million Dollars that he deposited in a bank here In COTE D'IVOIRE. Pres=
ently this money is still in the bank here. Now that I know the condition=
 of my health I decided to donate this fund to any good God fearing broth=
er or sister that will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct h=
erein. I want somebody that will use this fund according to the desire of=
 my late. Husband to help less privileged people, orphanages and widows. =
I took this decision because I dont have any child that will inherit this=
 fund, And I dont want it in away this money will be used in an ungodly w=
ay. This is why I am taking this decision to hand you over this Fund. I a=
m not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I want you to always=
 remember me in your daily prayers because of my up coming Cancer Surgery=
. Write back as soon as possible, hoping to read from you ASAP. Please do=
 reply me through this email address [mrsadams0011 at yahoo.com] God bless y=
ou, Mrs. Emily Adam =

o-selling-your-home' style=3D'color: #116a16; text-decoration:none'>Read =
more &raquo;</a>

r-top: 0; text-align: center;' class=3D"NS_gv7ui6iot">
Visit <a href=3D"http://patch.com">Patch.com</a> for more local news, rev=
iews, and info.
If you=E2=80=99re not a member of Patch yet, <a href=3D"http://wauwatosa.=
patch.com/join" style=3D"text-decoration:none; color:#116a16; font-weight=
:bold;">sign up now!</a>
p://wauwatosa.patch.com/news">News</a> | <a href=3D"http://wauwatosa.patc=
h.com/search/events">Events</a> | <a href=3D"http://wauwatosa.patch.com/d=
irectory">Directory</a> | <a href=3D"http://wauwatosa.patch.com/pics">Pic=
s & Clips</a> | <a href=3D"http://wauwatosa.patch.com/commute">Commute</a=
=3D"http://wauwatosa.patch.com/volunteer">Volunteer</a> | <a href=3D"http=
://wauwatosa.patch.com/grocery-specials">Grocery Specials</a>
Copyright =C2=A9 2012 Patch. All Rights Reserved.

--mimepart_507490bd241f6_20c72037cd83685--