No subject

Fri Jun 29 21:31:54 UTC 2012

messages on console and in syslog and will turn off the log messages for
file. But when I run this command, and list the logs levels using the
command
ovs-appctl vlog/list

It shows that log messages for console and syslog have also been turned off
other than the log messages for file. No log message is visible on the
console. Please guide how to make the log messages visible on console.

Regards,
Saleha Asad

--f46d04428ed4c150b204ce5c30ed

Hi all,<br><br>I am running open-vswitch-1.7.1 on x86. I want to set the lo=
g level so that all the error messages are printed to the console. For this=
s command what I understand is that it will show all the error messages on =
console and in syslog and will turn off the log messages for file. But when=
 I run this command, and list the logs levels using the command<br>
ovs-appctl vlog/list<br><br>It shows that log messages for console and sysl=
og have also been turned off other than the log messages for file. No log m=
essage is visible on the console. Please guide how to make the log messages=
 visible on console.<br>

--f46d04428ed4c150b204ce5c30ed--