No subject

Fri Jun 29 21:31:54 UTC 2012

=A0
=A0How is your day? Mine is cool over here in Burkina Faso, actually you do=
n't know me and I don't know you for the first time, I got your email addre=
ss through my personal search in internet to locate a foreigner who will he=
lp me in this my situation.=A0My name is Miss Darcy K Ibrahim 26years old s=
ingle from Monrovia Liberia in =A0West Africa and presently I am residing i=
n the refugee camp here in Burkina Faso as a result of the civil war going =
on in my country.
=A0
=A0My late father Dr Kelvin M. Ibrahim was the personal commissioner for wo=
rks and transport before the rebels attacked my house one early morning kil=
ling my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i manage=
d to make my way to=A0Burkina Faso=A0where i am leaving now as a refugee. H=
onestly, my days is not so good since i came over here in Burkina Faso in t=
his prison called refugee camp we are only allowed to go out only on Monday=
s and Fridays of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison and i h=
ope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.
=A0
=A0I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran aw=
ay in the middle of the war and I am the only child to my late parents. The=
 only person i have now is Rev. Pastor Festus Zunga who is the pastor of th=
e (Christ for all Nation) here in the camp he has been very nice to me sinc=
e i came here but i am not living with him. Rather i am leaving in the wome=
n's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for wome=
n.=A0I use Pastor Festus internet to email you because I normally visit his=
 office every day. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to=
 anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this cou=
ntry. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year=
 before the tragedy incident that lead to my being in this situation now to=
ok place.
=A0
=A0Please listen to this, when my father was alive he deposited some amount=
 of money in a leading bank here which he used my name as the next of kin, =
the amount in question is US$9.700.000 (Nine Million Seven hundred United S=
tates Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your a=
ccount and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling docu=
ments and air ticket to come over to meet with you.=A0I kept this secret to=
 people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reveren=
d because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like y=
ou to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of lo=
osing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am =
giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like h=
onest and understanding person, truthful, and hardworking.
=A0
=A0Please I will like to have your contact address including your private t=
elephone number for better communication. My dear I will like you to call m=
e after reading this mail. Here is the Pastor phone number.=A0+22679079185.=
 Once=A0you call tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send f=
or me to come and answer your call in his office..
=A0
=A0Have a nice day on the receipt of your reply I will send you my pictures=
 and more details..
=A0
=A0Yours Truly
=A0Miss Darcy K Ibrahim

---1132928367-1614257663-1354144443=:86155

0" cellpadding=3D"0" border=3D"0" id=3D"yiv178925370bodyDrftID" class=3D"yi=
v178925370" style=3D"font-family:arial;font-size:13px;"><tbody><tr><td id=
=3D"yiv178925370drftMsgContent" style=3D"font:inherit;font-family:arial;fon=
t-size:10pt;">From Miss Darcy.<br>&nbsp;<br>&nbsp;How is your day? Mine is =
cool over here in Burkina Faso, actually you don't know me and I don't know=
 you for the first time, I got your email address through my personal searc=
h in internet to locate a foreigner who will help me in this my situation.&=
nbsp;My name is Miss Darcy K Ibrahim 26years old single from Monrovia Liber=
ia in &nbsp;West Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp her=
e in Burkina Faso as a result of the civil war going on in my country.<br>&=
nbsp;<br>&nbsp;My late father Dr Kelvin M. Ibrahim was the personal commiss=
ioner for works and
 transport before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my=
 mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to ma=
ke my way to&nbsp;Burkina Faso&nbsp;where i am leaving now as a refugee. Ho=
nestly, my days is not so good since i came over here in Burkina Faso in th=
is prison called refugee camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays=
 and Fridays of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison and i ho=
pe by Gods grace i will come out here soon.<br>&nbsp;<br>&nbsp;I don't have=
 any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middl=
e of the war and I am the only child to my late parents. The only person i =
have now is Rev. Pastor Festus Zunga who is the pastor of the (Christ for a=
ll Nation) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here b=
ut i am not living with him. Rather i am leaving in the women's hostel beca=
use the camp have two hostels one for men the other for
 women.&nbsp;I use Pastor Festus internet to email you because I normally v=
isit his office every day. As a refugee here i don't have any right or priv=
ilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of =
this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my fi=
rst year before the tragedy incident that lead to my being in this situatio=
n now took place.<br>&nbsp;<br>&nbsp;Please listen to this, when my father =
was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank here which he=
 used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is US$9.700.000 (N=
ine Million Seven hundred United States Dollars). So i will like you to hel=
p me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some mone=
y for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet=
 with you.&nbsp;I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only pers=
on that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father
 to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and=
 don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money i=
f people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this informati=
on due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding perso=
n, truthful, and hardworking.<br>&nbsp;<br>&nbsp;Please I will like to have=
 your contact address including your private telephone number for better co=
mmunication. My dear I will like you to call me after reading this mail. He=
re is the Pastor phone number.&nbsp;+22679079185. Once&nbsp;you call tell h=
im that you want to speak with me and he will send for me to come and answe=
r your call in his office..<br>&nbsp;<br>&nbsp;Have a nice day on the recei=
pt of your reply I will send you my pictures and more details..<br>&nbsp;<b=
---1132928367-1614257663-1354144443=:86155--