No subject

Fri Jun 29 21:31:54 UTC 2012

------_=_NextPart_001_01CE4720.95D5C648

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
6.5.7654.12">
<TITLE>Appreciation (from Johnson Okafor.)</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/plain format -->
<BR>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Appreciation (from Johnson Okafor.)<BR>
<BR>
I have been authorized by my boss Mr. Johnson Okafor to pay you the sum =
of ($700,000 only) through the automated teller machine payment system =
(ATM). According to him it is a means of compensating and showing his =
gratitude to your past sincere efforts which you showed to assist him in =
transferring of funds despite the fact that it did not work out as =
expected. Please kindly write me immediately on this e-mail address =
below with your full names, address, and phone number so that the =
transaction can be processed without delay.<BR>
<BR>