[ovs-dev] Gold Dust Au /Gold Bar for sale l

madou warhcmal at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 19:14:04 UTC 2012

Bougouni Gold Local Mining Community
Rue 270,Porte 502 Lafiabougou,,Bamako,
Mali- West  Africa .

Dear Sir,
I am contacting you on behalf of Bougouni community gold local miners
for  the sale of the bulk of gold mined locally in my comunity .I am
the sales /  marketing manager of the Bougouni community  gold local
miners .
The community has been selling or dealing with local buyers but they
have  not been benefiting from them, some local buyers are given the
privilege of  taking it on credit but at the end, the community
usually has problems of  payment with the buyers and because of this
reason, the chiefs and elders  of the community asked me to look for a
foreign buyer, hence my
establishing a contact with you for a mutual business if it does
interest  you. The community has the right to go into any contract of
extraction or  mining with any interested person or company depending
on the discussion  reached between both parties concerned.
My community in conjunction with the village heads presently has in
their  possession, the commodity below:
Alluvial Gold Dust;.
Purity   =  92% or more
Quality = 22 or + Karats .