[ovs-dev] Hello

Peter Mbote mrp_mboe1 at itimes.com
Sun Jun 10 08:36:04 UTC 2012

Compliment of the day,

I decided to reach you direct by Email to solicit your assistance and Guidelines in making a business investment and transfer of huge sum of amount to your country from Universal Bank of Commerce Benin, Cotonou, Benin Republic.

No one know of this and i decided to convert it to be a personal deal between me and you. I know you do not know me as we have never meet before and it might sound strange but if you can handle this,

what I want you to do is This:

(1). Stand as the Beneficiary to claim the funds.
(2). Receive the funds into your business or private bank account.( An empty account can be Ok)

Awaiting your reply,

Peter Mbote (Mr)