[ovs-dev] [RFC 00/25] Preliminary Open Flow 1.2 Message Support

Simon Horman horms at verge.net.au
Thu Jun 14 10:43:12 UTC 2012

Hi Ben,

these patches are based on the current master git branch,
pluss the renaiming 13 Open Flow 1.1 patches that you sent
about two days ago now and have not been merged.

They are all compile tested only. I did have some of the messages working
to a limited extent yesterday, prior to rebasing on your patches and with
some local hacks in place - notably to use Open FLow 1.2 instead of 1.0.

Most of the patches are the same as the batch of 19 that I sent this
morning. The most significant changes are:

* Addition of encoding of Open Flow 1.1 (and thus 1.2) actions
* Encoding and decoding of Packet Out messages

I have also addresses some of the feedback that you provided
for the batch of 19 patches that I sent this morning.

Any changes are noted briefly in the changelog  of each patch.

I have made my patches available in the devel/of12 branch of
git://github.com/horms/openvswitch.git

That branch consists of 38 patches on top of the current master branch.
13 of your patches and then 25 of mine.