[ovs-dev] Nowa wiadomość

DARIUSZ TRZASKA info at targipolitalia.com
Tue Jun 19 09:04:31 UTC 2012

We think you may be delighted to visit our website www.targipolitalia.com  free registration gives you the option of advertising and can make a company successful.

You may also want the ability to place advertisements in various languages, for such as looking for an investor, partner, etc... We propose to all companies, new: VIRTUAL GARDEN SHEDS, where you can submit videos and pictures that allow you to present your company's products and services.

Please note that your e-mail was obtained directly from your website or databases accessible to the public. If it is placed on multiple pages, you can resubmit our investigation. In this case, ignore this message. This message is are quest for permission to send information and does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Electronic Services Act of 18 July 2002 (OJ No 144, pos.1204) and is consistent with the legal interpretation of the Office of Competition and Consumer.
I salute ORGANIZERS INVITE