[ovs-dev] My Dearest

isabelle Annob isabelleanoobb at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Jun 20 09:37:45 UTC 2012

My Dearest,

I greet you in the name of the lord, I am Mrs Isaabelle Annob, a south
african citizen. I am suffering from a Pancreatic cancer. I am not going
 to survive the next few months according to my doctor who is a chief of
 surgical oncology.

I am married to Mr Joseph Annob who worked with the south african
embassy in Ivory Coast for ten years before he died in the year 2004. We
 were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief
illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were God
fearing couples. Since his death, I decided not to remarry or get a
child outside my matrimonial home which is against the holy marriage
cominion. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of two
million five hundred thousand dollars - US$2,5 million dollars in a Bank
 in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. Presently, this money is still in bank. Having
 known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a charity
organization that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct
 herein.

I want this fund to be for orphanages, school and house of God , widows,
 propagating the word of God. I know that "Blessed is the hand that
giveth". I took this decision because I don't have any child that will
inherit this money and my husband relatives are not godly people and I
don't want my husband's efforts to be used by them. I don't want a
situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I
 am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I
am going. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard
because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around
 me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With God
all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give
you the contact of the Bank.

I will also issue you an authority letter that will prove you the
present beneficiary of this fund. I want you and your household to
always pray for me. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy
godly person.

Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth.
 Please always be prayerful all through your life. Please assure me that
 you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your
reply.

Be blessed while I remain,

Sincerely yours,

Mrs Annob.