[ovs-dev] about your bank draft

Mr. George Brown p.frev34 at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 21 18:57:15 UTC 2012

Hello Friend ,

It"s my pleasure emailing you this day to appreciate your effort on the transaction we hard then though we couldn’t complete it, the fund has been successfully transferred to Mr. Brinks account in Swiss, Switzerland with his assistance and he have already received his share.

Rev Fr.Contact
Rev Fr: Peters Ferdinand
Church Phone: + 882165230362
Email: officefilee690 at yahoo.com.hk

In addition, I signed a bank draft of $3,850,000.00 US dollars on your name which I left with Rev Fr. Peters Ferdinand under his care. Contact him with your address and Personal cell Mobil number and your international passport/Driver license. Update Rev on your arrival date to pick up your bank draft.

Mr. George Brown