[ovs-dev] Dear Beloved

Zakabluka Ingrida zakabluka_ingrida at live.com
Wed Jun 27 07:57:37 UTC 2012

Hello

I am Mrs.Ingrida Zakabluka a Latvian resident in England. I  am childless and a widow with Leukemia. I was married to late Kaspars Zakabluka of blessed memory , a seasoned contractor who retired as an oil merchant, before he died in 2008.My late Husband deposited six Million two hundred thousand British pounds sterling with a bank in London bank before his death.

I want this funds to be used for charity/ humanitarian aid in your locality due to my current condition.

Please reply for more information:  izakabluka at yahoo.com

Mrs Ingrida Zakabluka