[ovs-dev] Good morning : PLEASE / URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

konev nessa konevanessa at ok.net
Wed Jun 27 09:51:57 UTC 2012

Good morning ,

Kone me is Vanessa, I'm 19 and I live in Ivory Coast. My father and mother died in a car accident a long time.

My father worked in coffee, cocoa and after his death he left a bank in Cote d'Ivoire a sum of 5.5 million dollards.

I'm looking for someone honest, sincere, kind and understanding that will help me if possible to effect the transfer of money in a bank account in Europe for safety measure and will have 10% in the total money transferred .

here is my email address: konevanessa52 at yahoo.fr

God bless you.

Regards Vanessa Kone.