[ovs-dev] fix compilation on FreeBSD

Giuseppe Lettieri g.lettieri at iet.unipi.it
Thu Jun 28 09:10:31 UTC 2012

Hi,

we are working on a port of Open vSwitch to FreeBSD. This patch is a
first step toward that direction. It only allows clean compilation of
the git master branch with default configuration. It protects the
changes that were introduced in commit 733adf2a, so that they are only
enabled on Linux with netlink. If you are interested, we would like to
also share the more substantial patches when we have finished testing them.

Best regards,
Giuseppe Lettieri

--
Dr. Ing. Giuseppe Lettieri
Dipartimento di Ingegneria della Informazione
e-mail: g.lettieri at iet.unipi.it