[ovs-dev] fix compilation on FreeBSD

Ben Pfaff blp at nicira.com
Fri Jun 29 03:15:33 UTC 2012

The route-table implementation is definitely not portable, but I don't
think there's anything in the interface that can't be implemented in
FreeBSD.  One proper solution, then, would be to add an implementation
that works in FreeBSD.  I'd certainly take such an implementation.

Ethan, I can't remember how you plan to get rid of route-table.  Can you
remind me?  If we can drop it entirely, then that would be even better,
since it would reduce the required porting surface.

Thanks,

Ben.