[ovs-dev] [unixctl_py 5/6] python: Add ovs_error() helper function to Python.

Reid Price reid at nicira.com
Mon Mar 5 05:23:50 UTC 2012

One other note, are you deliberately allowing None (along with other python
expressions that are False as booleans) to equate to a 0 return code?  You
may just want to check for integer type at the beginning of the function,
since
things compare across type without error (for error-free sorting purposes,
ostensibly).  E.g.:

{1: 2} > 0 == True
"string" > 0 == True

Some things will throw TypeErrors for the >0, like sets and complex numbers.

  -Reid