[ovs-dev] TOTAL GAS RECRUITMENT OFFER

TOTAL GAS COMPANY UK sde813 at webmail.mlc.edu.tw
Wed Mar 14 22:53:26 UTC 2012

TOTAL-GAS UK
Seafield House
Hill of Rublislaw
Aberdeen,AB15 6BL
United Kingdom
Ref/TOTAL-GAS/UK/12

Attention: Sir,
This offer is from Total-Gas Offshore Deep-water Unit UK. We are
currently recruiting expatriates/professionals for the first quarter of
the year 2012. You have been considered to partake in our recruitment
exercise due to your experiences and qualifications, which is one of the
criteria we put into consideration as you seek to work with us.
measure will enable us to determine and compare your resume posted to
our resume database via  our recruitment agencies. We shall respond
immediately with our employment online /or telephone interview as
soon as we verify copies of your resume/CV.
Waiting for your response
Yours truly,
Total  Human Resources Unit
Mr.ramson pack