[ovs-dev] Greetings to you,

Mr.Jos Nijhuis nijhuisjos at adslmail.nl
Thu Mar 22 20:49:01 UTC 2012

--
Greetings to you,

My apologies that I had to send you this email without any prior
relationship between us; my name is Mr.Jos Nijhuis,a member of the
Management Board of

Sns Bank Netherlands,who was appointed into the Board of the Sns Bank in the
Netherlands for the first time on 15 April 2009 and who tenure is expected

to end at the first annual general meeting after 15 April 2013.

I have however contacted you with the hope of presenting you as the
beneficiary (next of kin) to a late client in one of the Branches of the
Bank in the

Netherlands whose Bonded Depository Account with the Bank in the Netherlands
worth Fourteen Million Seven Hundred Thousand Euros has remain

unclaimed, I figured out that since you share a common name with him, I
decided to Contact you with this privileged information regarding his
account,

this is as a result of the fact that the late client has nobody left to
claim this fund.

If such an account is not claimed or renewed to commence another tenure of
7years, a 6months period of grace is granted to the account holder or his

designated beneficiary, a probate order of Mandamus is then issued to
provide such a beneficiary whereby failure to do so at the end of it?s
expiration the

funds will be quarantined and shared amongst the Directors of the Bank at
the end of the fiscal year.

I bore in mind your personality and reputation of which the same apply to
me, on this light I then deemed it fit to assure you that the Funds will be
cleared

in accordance with the firm\'s operational procedures to ensure the
transaction success without any breach of the law.

One thing is certain, with the relevant legal documents that I will get to
back you up, the funds will be approved for onward transfer to you.

If this is okay with you then get back to me so that I give you more
details.

Let it be known to you that this 14,700,000.00 Euros will be shared in the
ratio of 70% for me and 30% for you.

I will want you to get back to me as soon as possible with my email address
below if you are willing to assist in getting these funds, or you can give
me a

call on my London line below which I acquired mainly for this purpose as I
am presently based in the UK.

Regards,

Mr.Jos Nijhuis
josnijhuis at adslmail.nl