[ovs-dev] new patch including code review comments

R.Kerur at telekom.com R.Kerur at telekom.com
Thu Mar 22 23:49:57 UTC 2012

Attached mpls patch based on latest git master, mpls-ut patch is for automated unit-tests.

I have tested user-space push_mpls and pop_mpls manually via test-mpls.c and have verified it works correctly and that's what the automated test suites do. In addition, when I remove push_mpls action from the testsuite(ofproto-dpif.at) and add a hack in the user space code to push mpls shim header when set_mpls_label action is invoked things work fine. So I believe there is some code missing in test-infra which needs to handle push_mpls/pop_mpls and it's elusive to me. Inputs appreciated.

Thanks
Ravi