[ovs-dev] Calvary Greetings

Mrs. Amanda Jacobs basagba at unilag.edu.ng
Wed Mar 28 23:00:57 UTC 2012

Dearest Calvary Greetings,

I got your contact from a computerize data following my effort searching
for a trustworthy person to assist me with my wish.I was compelled to
write to you under humanitarian grounds. My name is Mrs Amanda Jacob.
I was born in Liverpool, England, I am married to Mr. Amos Jacob
director J.C Industries United Kingdom. We were married for 36 years
without a child. He died four years ago after a Cardiac Arteries Operation.
 And Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not live for the next
six months due to my cancer problem (cancer of the liver and stroke)
 Before my husband died there is this sum ?14.258(Fourteen Million Two
Hundred and Fifty Eight Great British Pounds) that he deposited with a
Bank in London, United Kingdom.

Presently this money is still in the Bank custody. Having known my condition
I have decided to donate this fund to any good God fearing brother or sister
 that will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct herein. I want
somebody that will use this fund according to the desire of my late. husband
to help Less privileged people, orphanages, widows and propagating the word of
 God. I also want part or this fund to be donated to any humanitarian
Organization presently in Haiti.

I took this decision because I would be going in for Surgery later
today.I don't have any child that will inherit this fund, And I don't
want this money used in an un Godly way. This is why I am taking this
decision to hand over to you this Fund. I am not afraid of death hence
I know where I am going. I want you to always remember me in your daily
prayers because of my up coming Cancer Surgery later today.

You are to work with my attorney who will assist in these funds transfer
 to your account and how the funds is to be used for the
good work of the Lord Almighty.

Contact my lawyer with this info:
Clifford Chance Solicitors
10 Upper Bank Street London
E14 5JJ United Kingdom
Name: Barrister.Carter Anderson
Email: carteranderson2 at live.com

If you find this mail appealing, kindly contact my attorney by quoting
this reference number to him JJ/MMS/953/5015/GwrI/316us/Uk . I write
this mail to you solemnly with the faith that you will assist me in
my last wish. As soon as you contact him with the reference number
above, he should be able to identify you.

Best regards,
Mrs.Amanda Jacob