[ovs-dev] Google: Top Ten Free Tools (SEO techniques to improve your ranking)

J. McDonald jm.seo.webinars at gmail.com
Sun May 13 06:37:45 UTC 2012

Good Day!

I'd like to invite you to our upcoming free webcast on the "Top 10
Free Tools for SEO / Google Rank" being held online in the next few weeks.

More details / register for this no cost web event on Google / SEO -

 http://www.es-e-o.com/1/may13.html?dev@openvswitch.org

Google is the dominant way that customers identify products and services,
today, so getting to the top of Google (SEO) is a critical marketing function
for business success.

This will not be your usual boring PowerPoint, nor a pure sales pitch.  You
will learn each and every tool for Google / SEO.  It will be well worth your time!

Thank you so much,

Jason McDonald
jm.seo.webinars at gmail.com

JEALOUSY

...among human beings jealousy ranks distinctly as a weakness; a trademark of small
minds; a property of all small minds, yet a property which even the smallest is
ashamed of; and when accused of its possession will lyingly deny it and resent the
accusation as an insult.
- Mark Twain

http://www.es-e-o.com/images/b/1.jpg       ( contact info )
http://www.es-e-o.com/thank-you.html?dev@openvswitch.org  ( stop subscriber )