[ovs-dev] Code Road Map for adding Multiple VLAN Tags

Naga Rohit, IIT Guwahati snagarohit at gmail.com
Fri May 18 06:20:52 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I am recently working on SDN and I was curious to visualize the OpenFlow
1.1 Sepc practically. I understand that OpenVSwitch supports adding of a
VLAN Tag using "mod_vlan_vid:XX" action(If there is no VLAN tag already).
Can someone please help me understand how it works (A code walk through
would be very helpful). I was wondering about hacking it slightly so that
it will be able to push multiple VLAN Tags (following OF1.1 )

Thanks!
N Rohit S