[ovs-dev] updated OF1.x plans page

Ravi.Kerur at telekom.com Ravi.Kerur at telekom.com
Thu May 24 16:55:51 UTC 2012

In the list you mention VLAN QinQ and handling ox88a8 as separate activity, is there a reason for that i.e. some special handling needed for 0x88a8 as outer vlan tag in OVS?

In the VLAN QinQ patch I sent earlier, it handles 0x88a8 and 0x8100 as outer tag and can match on either one. There might be changes needed in the driver to handle 0x88a8 tag.  The drivers has to be changed to handle mpls tags as well. I am looking into it. If there is anything special handling needed for 0x88a8 can you please update.