[ovs-dev] From: Mrs. Sharon Jones.

From: Mrs. Sharon Jones. ab at krazutyli.com
Sat May 26 21:30:03 UTC 2012

From: Mrs. Sharon Jones.
Beloved Brethren,

Greetings to you and your family! My name is Sharon Jones, I am 59 years old deaf aging widow suffering from a terminal disease Cancer for about 5 years now. I have just been informed by my doctor that I have a short time now to live on earth, I have no kids and my husband is dead and most of my trusted relatives are also dead.

During my quiet time with the lord, he has directed me to inform you of his Desire to have you as his servant, I inherited the sum of US$11,000.000 from my late husband and now that I have a short time to live on earth, I sought for an honest person that will distribute the funds among the charity homes, I got your contact through a deep search of likely relatives.

However, I have realized that if anything happens to me now, the bank will use that as an opportunity to confiscate the funds. Hence I have prayed and cried to the lord for divine direction and he gave me a vision of faith in my dreams then I woke up and opened my bible to Leviticus 5:15 : it says "if any one commits a breach  of faith and sins unwittingly in any of the holy things of the LORD or defy the lord's command, he shall bring, as his guilt offering to the LORD a ram without blemish out of the flock, valued by you in shekels of silver, according to the shekel of the sanctuary; it is a guilt  offering". I beseech the LORD to direct my steps and I am now imploring you to help me realize my dreams and obey God's command, more privileged information will be communicated to you upon my receipt of your positive response.

I look forward to your prompt and committed response, you should have no course to entertain any fear at all hence the transaction is 100% risk free.

Awaiting your prompt response.

Regards,

Sharon Jones.