[ovs-dev] Mr.A Karim.

karimqq23 at adinet.com.uy karimqq23 at adinet.com.uy
Tue May 29 10:50:25 UTC 2012

I am Mr.A Karim, A Yemen national I have been diagnosed with Oesophageal cancer
.It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about
a few months to live.I am very rich,but was never generous, I have given most
of my assets to my immediate family members. I have decided to give alms to
charity organizations.

I cannot do this myself anymore because of my health.I once asked members of my
family to give some money to charity organizations,they refused and kept the
money.I have a huge cash deposit of Eighteen Million dollars with a finance
House abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it
to charity organizations.You will take out 20% of this funds for your
assistance.

Regards,
Mr.A Karim.