[ovs-dev] MPLS and VLAN QinQ patch

Ravi.Kerur at telekom.com Ravi.Kerur at telekom.com
Tue May 29 21:08:49 UTC 2012

Looks like changes are not compatible with Xen, its in kernel code. I have only tested against CentOS, Ubuntu on 2.6/3.0/3.3 kernel. I can send you an incremental patch but I would highly prefer to send a complete patch for both MPLS + QinQ as it has code review comments incorporated. Also note kernel code is not reviewed yet.

Thanks,
Ravi