[ovs-dev] From Davis Smith

Davis Smith smithdavis43 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 08:39:09 UTC 2012

Dearest one
Greetings,this letter might surprise you because we have not met neither in  person nor by correspondence. But I believe it is one day that you get to know somebody either in physical or through correspondence.
I am Davis Smith. I have a proposal to make, that might be of interest to you. I am in possession of a large sum of money (U.S. $ 18,000,000.00)Eighteen Million US Dollars) The money was inherited from my late father who was the Chairman of  the Sierra Leone Gold and diamond Mining Corporation during the Sierra Leonian  War when Major Johnny Paul Koromah was The country's president.
The money is of no criminal origin as it was largely realized from black market sale o f alluvial gold dust during the war. The money has been deposited in a Bank here in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast). I now want to transfer this money abroad and invest it in profitable ventures as the time is now ripe for such move.
WHAT I ASK YOU TO DO:1.Firstly to assist me to transfer this money to any stable country abroad.2.To  assist me invest the money in profitable ventures in your country or any other  suitable country where you have good connections.3 To help me re-locate to the  suggested country.4 To manage the money in a profitable manner preferably a  joint venture deal with you.
For your assistance you will get 25% of the total amount Upon your request I will give you further details of the plans and tell you more about myself but you must treat as highly confidential for my security.Regards.Davis Smith.