[ovs-dev] In My WILL...

Mrs. Selby Anderson selbyanderson at ymail.com
Wed Nov 14 07:48:23 UTC 2012

--
Mrs. Selby Anderson
Email: selbyanderson at ymail.com

Hello Dear,
My
name is Mrs. Selby Anderson,i am a dying woman who has decided to
donate
What i have to you.
I am 59 years old,was diagnosed of cancer about
2 years ago immediately after
the death of my husband,who has left me
everything he worked for.
I have been touched by God to donate from what i
have inherited from my late
Husband to you for the good work of the
Lord,rather than to allow my
relatives to
Use my husband's hard earned
funds ungodly.
I decided to WILL/donate the sum of ,000,000(Three million
dollars)to
enable you
help the motherless,less priviledged and widows.
have adjusted my WILL and my lawyer is aware that i have changed it,
you
and my lawyer will arrange the transfer of the funds from my account
yours.
I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you
abundantly,please
Use the funds well and always extend the good work to
others.
Contact my lawyer (Barrister Parker Brown) with
this
email:Parkbrownesq at aol.com and tell him that i have donated ,000,000
you.i have also notified him.
Thanks and Godbless you.
Regards,
Mrs.
Selby Anderson
N.B:I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this
matter until the
task is
accomplished as i do not want anything to
jeopardize my last wish.