[ovs-dev] i bring you calvary greeting.

suzanboni mrssuzan0001 at rediffmail.com
Sat Nov 17 12:34:42 UTC 2012

Mrs Suzan Boni

Lot 104, Jacques Avenue,

01 B.P. 3691 Cocody,

Abidjan -Ivory Coast

Dear Beloved in Christ

Greeting in the name of our lord Jesus Christ; I am Mrs Suzan Boni; I am married to Late Mr. Boni coulibally from Ivory Coast who died on November 25 2010. My late Husband was a Finance Director in Ministry of works and housing before his retirement from service, after his retirement we went into; Real Estate Business also Government building contractor and God was blessings the works of our hands. We were married for years without a child due to my fibroid problem. Since my husbands death I have been diagnosed with oesophageal cancer that I hardly move around. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for next 8 weeks because the cancer has gotten to a very bad stage. When my husband was alive he made a deposit of (2 Million USD) Two Million United States Dollars, hoping to use the money to expand our business by buying some construction Machine and equipment before he met his death. Knowing my condition I have decided to donate this money out
 for charity purposes. Beloved, I want to transfer this money to you, I want you to use at least 85% of this money to help the orphanage homes, poor, sick ones in the hospital, widows, help women with cancer,help in the church of the lord then take the remaining amount to take care of your home because every worker deserve his wages. I took this decision because I can't take this money to the grave, I don't have any child that will inherit this money, again I and my late husband vowed to use our last wealth to help the less privileged since we have no child, our relatives are wicked and selfish, they tried to frustrate our Christian life and our marriage , because of my present health condition they turned their back on me they thought nothing good will come out from me again since I am very sick and a childless woman, but in all I give thanks to God because he is the creator of everything. Beloved I don't need telephone communications because of my
 health condition please reply me through my Email for me to give you other details.Proverbs19:17: He who gives to the poor lends to the lord and the lord will reward such a person for his good work. Beloved let us join hands together to help our Fellow brothers and Sister who are poor, sick and Homeless, so that blessings will be ours portion while Glory goes to the lord our creator. I am waiting for your soonest response. Thanks and God Bless You Yours Loving Sister in Christ

Mrs Suzan Boni