[ovs-dev] Hello Personal Info From Hartsfield GA(Unclaimed Item)

David Limam unitednations9009 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 02:55:33 UTC 2012

Hello,

  I am David Liman, head of Baggage Storage Unit North Air Cargo Complex
at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport Atlanta Georgia. I have
contacted you concerning an abandoned diplomatic baggage which I
discovered in our storage house and the x-ray scan report box revealed
some US dollar bill in it which could be approximately two million
dollars. The baggage was abandoned by a diplomat from Iraq who was on
transit to your city due to his inability to pay the diplomatic baggage
non-inspection fee of two thousand and three hundred dollars and the
official paper of the baggage indicates your name, your address and your
email address.

For me to confirm you as the recipient, you are to email me your full
names, your full address, your telephone number and the nearest airport
close to you to cross-check if it corresponds with the details on the
official document. All communication must be held extremely confidential
because I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this
abandoned baggage so that we can transact it as a deal since it has not
yet been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed
delivery. Once I confirm you as the recipient,I will pay the
non-inspection fee of two thousand and three hundred dollars and arrange
for the baggage to be delivered to your door-step or I can bring it myself
to ensure a successful delivery but you have to assure me of 30% of the
total money in the baggage. I can get everything concluded within 3days
upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. Do send the
required details to my private email address ( davidliman115 at yahoo.com.my
). I will give you a call

Regards,

y se considera que está limpio.