[ovs-dev] From Mrs Ablah Usman Infomation From Syria

Ablah Usman asif_usman1 at voila.fr
Wed Nov 21 16:12:01 UTC 2012

Dear friend i Mrs Ablah Usman  the wife of one of the military defectors  that was  killed in Syria by the government force  my husband left 10.2Million dollars at the united nation security valut  in Syria because of the war going on now I lost my two out three sons now I need somebody I cant trust  a patner some one who will not betray me  that will receive this fund  and take care of my only son that is left with me even if I die here in Syria, I have a diplomatic courier Service that  can take  the fund out of Syria,if you can be of any help do get back to me for  more details

Thanks

Mrs Ablah Usman

syria