[ovs-dev] Good day

Miss Doris isat8love at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 23 16:23:12 UTC 2012

Hello Dear,
Salutations,please don't be surprise to read this message from me since you don't know me in person but for the purpose of introduction.I am Ms.Doris,single,cool headed,passionate and pretty but bored ! I am originate from Congo but i reside outside my country,living in Senegal.I am contacting you to request and establish a good friendship & more with you,your acceptance will be appreciated. I have a sad story about my life and i hope it would not scare you from me? I am orphanage girl of 26 years of age,i dropped out of school after the horrible assassination of my parents during a conflict in my country sometimes ago which i viewed as (Political or Business associates reasons).I ran for my dear life down to Senegal where i live now. I am bored here due to the condition of my living,i have come to seek for true & sincere friendship with you.I am a very decent girl any caring and adorable person would like to associate with. I don't want enemies to kill me that is why am living here in a refugee camp and it is not that conducive because of the law binding me. I have been undergoing a lot in my life and if you can understand & accept to help me,that would be fine .I know we have not met before but things can happen miraculously so i need your friendship & more ! I also want to use this medium to let you know that i have 53KGS of GOLD and $8 Million US dollars to be claim in a bank,this treasures are inheritance from my late parents.
My late father was a GOLD MERCHANT who traveled to different countries of the world for his businesses before his untimely death.I have proof of my claims . I am soliciting for your kind assistance so that the bank would release the gold & funds and have it transfer into your account for investment like you to help so the bank can transfer the money to your account for investment out there,thereafter i can freely come over to you to start up a new life. I am willing to be part of you as you agree to help me investing this funds under your management,I shall send you my photo and am ready to answer any question you may ask.I wait to read from your reply.

Yours sincerely.
Miss Doris