[ovs-dev] Greetings from Azizat H Mohd treat as urgent.‏‏‏‏‏‏

Mrs Azizat H Mohd mrs.azizat_mohd at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 24 04:08:59 UTC 2012

Good day,

Greetings,

My name is Azizat H Mohd, i know it
will be a big surprise for you to receive my email because email like
these fly over the internet telling people about funds and every other
things. but my self always receives offer from the internet which i
normally delete because i believe it will be scam a letter.

but
please i beg you and i swear to the Allah i worship that what am telling
 you is not a joke  if you follow everything i have said in my letter
both of us will be happy for the rest of our life.

am from Libya
and my husband is one of the late Gaddafi sons driver. it was my husband
 who took Gaddafi family to Niger and Algeria when they ran from Libya.
but he came back to Libya and died when their convoy was hit by NATO
bomb. but he told me something very important when he was alive. he told
 me how he took some money from Gaddafi son and  kept it in a secret
place.

he said the money is in euros 8.6 million and all kept in a
 big suitcase kept in a secret hide out. and also 67 kilos of gold which
 he kept somewhere else.

I will want to give you information
about all what am saying because seeing is believing. i am presently out
 of Libya because we ran out during the war.

why am written you
is because i want you to take ownership of the funds and gold which my
husband kept because if people knows that it belongs to my late husband
they will size it and report to the Libyan government. my husband fight
and died for his master so please i have to keep everything secret until
 i hear from you and please all am saying is just known by  both of us
and nobody else.

i have 4 children for my husband and nothing to
feed them here until i can get hold of what i just told you but i still
have to be very carefully not to lose the money or the gold. i will
share the money and the gold with you if you will assist me.

just
 for you to claim ownership of the money and the gold i will give you
half of the money and half of the gold when it is under your control. i
will tell you how you can receive the money and the gold when i hear
from you. also every other details will be given when i see your
seriousness to help us receive  both items. please send me your direct
details and phone number so we can talk. my first son speak English very
 well. please reply with your information.

i also want you to know that the money and the gold are not in Libya both of them are kept in different countries

i will wait for your reply

Madam

Azizat H Mohd