[ovs-dev] Hello!

Fred Clayton fradclayton at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 19:55:32 UTC 2012

I hope you would make out time to read this proposal.

I am Fred Clayton a manager audit/accounting section of a well-known bank here in Europe.

I hope you would make out time to read this proposal.

I am Fred Clayton a manager audit/accounting section of a well-known bank here in Europe.

I had a customer; the deceased has a closing balance of $109.3m in his private account with the bank that was managed by me as his customer's account officer.

His funds remained unclaimed since his death, and I had made efforts to contact his country's embassy with the intent to locate any of his relative who would be claimant to his funds, and all such efforts have been to no avail. More so, I have received notice from the bank suggesting a likely proceeding for confiscation of his funds in line with the existing law of the bank since no one has come forward as his next of kin.

On this note, I decided to search for a credible person whom I would present to the bank, believing that with your consent, I will present you to the bank as my late customer's surviving family member so as to enable you put up a claim to the bank in that capacity as his next of kin.

We will procure all vital documents that would confer you the legal right to lay claims to the funds. I guarantee that this transaction shall be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Thus, if you are interested and really sure of your trust worthiness, accountability and confidentiality on this transaction without disappointment, contact me through my email for more details.

Sincerely,
Fred Clayton.