[ovs-dev] Mystery Shopper needed.

John Paul. john at rapanuiviaggi.it
Wed Nov 28 02:24:41 UTC 2012

Mystery Shopper needed
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We have post of Mystery Shopper in your area. All you need is to act like a
customer, you be will surveying different outlets like Walmart, Western Union,
etc and provide us with detailed information about their service.

You will get $200.00 per one task and you can handle as many tasks as you
want. Each assignment will take one hour and it wont affect your present
occupation
because it is flexible.

Before any task we will give you with the resources needed. You will be sent a
check or money order, which you will cash and use for the task. Included to
the  check would be your assignment payment, then we will provide you details
through email. You just need to follow instruction given to you as a Secret
Shopper.

If you are interested, please fill in the details below and send it back to us
to john_paul2_john at aol.com for approval.

First Name:
Last Name:
Full Address: