[ovs-dev] Direct Deposit No. 972346307388 rejected

noreply@direct.nacha.org paymentsp0 at bhwa.com
Thu Nov 29 05:50:50 UTC 2012

Herewith we are notifying you, that your latest Direct Deposit payment (Int. No.175798654663) was disallowed, because your business software package was out of date. The detailed information about this matter is available in the secure section of our web site:DetailsPlease contact your financial institution to obtain the necessary updates of the Direct Deposit software.Best regards,ACH Network Rules DepartmentNACHA | The Electronic Payments Association10036 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 751Herndon, VA 28217Phone: 703-210-0734 Fax: 703-054-1321