[ovs-dev] NVGRE support in OVS

Farrukh Aftab Khan Farrukh.Khan at xflowresearch.com
Thu Oct 4 09:43:14 UTC 2012

Thanks for the time. I found my mistake. Without the use of a key to
differentiate between the two tunnels, so if you give a different key to
both tunnels, you can set up as many as you would want.

But I do still have this query of GRE handler. Can it only be invoked once?
I try to use it for NVGRE but so far, haven't really succeeded in doing
that.

-Farrukh